SMART DIGITAL PROJECTION ALARM CLOCK
Projection Alarm Clock, Rotating Projection Digital Alarm Clock with LED Backlight & Snooze Display Temperature/Day/Date/Hygrometer/Humidity 12 Hour & 24 Hours
- Energy-saving clock:When clock is powered by batteries, clock's backlight and projection only stays on 8 seconds by pressing the SNZ/LIGHT button. When it is powered by external power, clock's backlight and projection will always stay on.
- Multi-function: 12/24 hour time display / Indoor thermometer range (0C~+50C/+32F~+122F) / Indoor hygrometer(20%-95%) / Perpetual calendar with day of week./Snooze feature on alarm clock.
- Direction of the Clock: according to the human visual effects and physical common sense, when the projection of the clock is rotated backwards, the projection time on the ceiling is displayed correctly.
- Coloured LED back light Display : Barometric pressure measurement and trend graph for 24 hour weather forecast / Indoor hygrometer and temperature display.
- Power Supply: 2x AAA battery (not included) / DC 4.5V input (USB cable included,main Adapter Plug not included) .
- (1) This alarm clock does not have memory function. After the battery is exhausted or powered failure, it needs to be set again.
- (2) The battery and power can’t be used at the same time , otherwise it will damage the alarm clock.
- (3)There are two types of power supply:
- A: If the projection alarm works by AAA alkaline battery, designed for saving power, the projection and screen will automatically disappear for a few seconds, and when you want to see the time, you need to click on the "LIGHT"button.
- B: if you use USB to power supply, like normal mobile phone, the projection and the screen is always bright, you do not press, it can directly see the time.
- (4)Compared with the professional temperature and humidity meter,there are errors.The weather forecast is for reference only.
- (5)Direction of the Clock: according to the human visual effects and physical common sense, when the projection of the clock is rotated backwards, the projection time is displayed correctly.