Digital Meat BBQ Thermometer Wireless Kitchen Oven Food Cooking Timer Temperature
1) Set your own temperature: Receiver will flash and beep when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
2) Preset temperatures for 8 types of meat (beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, fish)
3) Preset temperatures for 5 doneness levels (rare, medium-rare, medium, medium-well, well-done)
4) Large, backlit screen for reading temperatures easily
1) Don't expose probe or probe wire to open flames or barbecue. Keep away from the high heat, otherwise it will cause short circuit and deteriorate the probe.
2) Don't put the probe wire into the water for washing or submerse the probe into water. Please hand wash the stainless steel probe, and always wipe the probe before plugging into the transmitter.
3) If the thermometer show "LL" or "HH"，maybe the temperature is higher than 250℃, or you burned out the probe wire and will need to buy a new probe to replace the old one.